Since 2012 scientific symposia are conducted annually in March. These scientific events bring together experts and interested audience from global health and have covered topics of a wide range from infectious diseases and public health to mobile health, inequalities in health and non-communicable diseases.
The symposia are conducted with major involvement of the PhD Candidates at CIHLMU as the idea is to gain experience in working in an international environment along with a range of diverse experts
- Symposium on Public Health - The gender equation: Implications for health
- Symposium on Infectious Diseases - Behind enemy lines: The hunt for future epidemics
- Symposium on Health-related Sustainable Development Goals - Should the changing environment concern us?
- Symposium on Emerging Challenges of Triple Burden of Diseases and their prospects in Developing Countries
- Symposium on Drug Resistant Tuberculosis - Old Disease, New Challenge
- Symposium on Challenges of Forced Migration
- Symposium on Infectious diseases in the emerging era of mHealth
- Symposium on Public Health: Beyond the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) - Challenges and Perspectives of Health Systems
- Symposium on Neglected Tropical Diseases - Assessing the gains and charting a roadmap for the future
- Symposium on Non-communicable Diseases (NCD) in developing countries
- Symposium on Emerging and re-emerging infectious diseases - how prepared are we for a global threat?
- Symposium on Evidence Based Public Health