Based on the CIHLMU Statute of 19 December 2017, not only CIHLMU students and staff of LMU University Hospital can become members of the CIHLMU , but also externals can apply for membership.
Please find all information on the benefits and procedures of becoming an official CIHLMU member here below and in the CIHLMU Membership flyer.
Why to become a CIHLMU member?
- Access to members directory
- Obtain a LMU User-ID
- Access to the LMU virtual library
- Access to CIHLMU network portal
- Participate in CIHLMU projects in your region
- Be an advisor or supervisor of research projects
- Participate and/or organize symposia, congress, workshops or summer schools in your region
- Be a promoter in your country of activities organized by the CIHLMU
- Participate in the CIHLMU membership meetings
- Initiate and/or participate in CIHLMU activities with reduced fees or even for free
Who can become a CIHLMU member?
- CIHLMU Masters and PhD Alumni
- Researchers associated with CIHLMU
- CIHLMU staff
How become a CIHLMU member?
- Complete and sign the CIHLMU Membership Application Form (Please refer to the document "How to Fill & Sign a PDF-Document")
- Read and sign the CIHLMU Membership Agreement
- Submit your membership application (including the Membership Agreement) here: email@example.com
- Your Membership Application will be presented to the CIHLMU Board