encourages you, a young scholar from one of our partner institutions, to come up with ideas for a Planetary Health and One Health Curriculum, to be implemented at your home institution.
You will work face-to-face in a team with one or two other scholars from a CIHLMU partner institution to develop a joint curriculum. During and after the end of the fellowship of 2 weeks duration in Munich, you will:
- present the results of your group work as a team to faculty and students at LMU Hospital, LMU Munich;
- write up a short manuscript on your group work authored by the entire team;
- write up your individual experience during your time in Munich (max. 1 page);
- teach students at your home institution using the curriculum that you have developed during the fellowship, and conduct an evaluation of your course by your students;
- present the curriculum and your course during a symposium in the following year.
The fellowship includes transport to Munich and visa costs (if applicable), accommodation and board.
Your application should include (all documents as PDF format, properly rotated):
- Your CV, including teaching experience, list of publications (max. 1 page);
- Scan of your passport, valid at least until 30.04.2024;
- Your draft for a project, including a brief description of the educational setting, your goals, your planned activities during your stay in Munich, a brief description of your planned implementation at your home institution. Please use the template , max. 1 page;
- A motivation video of max. 2 minutes duration containing your self-introduction and motivation to participate (do not send the video; send a link or request a KUM DataBox).
Dates and Deadlines:
- Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 01 July 2023 (deadline)
- A CIHLMU committee will review all applications and select a team until 31 July 2023
- Arrival in Munich: Sunday 08 Oct 2023
- Group work: from Mon 09 October to Fri 20 October 2023
- Departure from Munich: Saturday 21 October 2023 (depending on availability of flight)