We are happy to announce our 2nd Future of Food Symposium Munich which will be held online on 30 September 2023. This year's symposium will be organized together with the German Alliance on Climate Change and Health on the following topic: "Global Perspectives on Sustainable and Resilient Food Systems Transformation"
While our food and land use systems have contributed to some of the world's most pressing challenges, from climate change and biodiversity loss to malnutrition and economic inequality, they also hold the keys to many solutions. By reimagining and reshaping these systems, we can move towards a more sustainable, healthy, and equitable future. Learn more about the current situation from our keynote speakers, be inspired by best practise examples and join our panelists in the discussion on suggestions for the future of our food.
- Anne Charlotte Bunge (Stockholm Resilience Centre, Sweden)
- Shalmali Guttal (IPES Food, Focus on the Global South, Thailand)
- Percival Agordoh (University of Health and Allied Sciences (UHAS), Ghana)
- Karen Wohlert (LebensMittelPunkte, Germany)
- Jennifer Reynolds (Nourish, Canada)
- Thilak Kariyawasam (Fian Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka)
- Grace Misoi (Advocacy for Change Foundation, Kenya)
- Odunayo Omotosho (African Food Changemakers)
Moderation: Nicola Arnold & Sarah Scholze
Registration is open. Please register here or scan the QR code:
Scientific Lead: Dr. Sarah Scholze
Teaching & Training Unit at the Division of Infectious Diseases and Tropical Medicine
University Hospital, LMU Munich
This symposium is co-hosted by the German Alliance on Climate Change and Health.
Link to their symposiums website (in German).