The Master in Health Professional Education (MHPE), held at Jimma University in Ethiopia, gives participants the knowledge and skills required for a career as a health professional in education and research.
The educational research and project module will be offered in parallel to the other modules. This is to aid the students on their projects throughout the program by achieving set milestones and tasks as well as to help them formulate research questions and ideas during the process.
- Duration: two years (part time)
- Concept: Blended learning (distance training modules/attendance modules)
- Grade: Master of Science (MSc) in Health Professional Education (MHPE) from Jimma University
- Approach: Research/Professional
- Language: English
- Place of Study: Jimma University - Ethiopia