The CIHLMU aims to strengthen its partners and alumni and to stimulate their collaboration for One Health related research and activities. Therefore, partners and alumni were invited to apply for the One Health Funds 2020. In July 2020, six projects were approved and initiated. They focus on virtual teaching and training as well as research related to Covid-19.
- Joint Initiative for Teaching and Learning on Global Health Challenges and One Health
- Modern Design & Interactive Teaching Methods for virtual teaching - MoDITeM
- Identification of Causes, Reasons And Solutions for High COVID-19 mortality rate in AGEd populations - CRASH CAGE
- Pediatric Ultrasound in corona pandemic – a new competence in Beira - Mozambique
- Assessment of SARS CoV2 RNA from municipal waste water to monitor viral prevalence in the community in Ethiopia
- One Health Knowledge Café