The "One Health Knowledge Café" is one of the chosen projects of the One Health Funds 2020. It is a collaborative effort of more than 11 individuals representing the partners and alumni of the Center for International Health ( CIHLMU ) from Asia, Africa, Europe, South America and North America. The project aims to enhance the academic network of CIHLMU experts, partners, alumni and students by organizing monthly virtual webinars, sharing sessions and offering an online course.
The COVID-19 pandemic affected all countries worldwide, limiting people’s ability to travel and meet face to face. Hence, the importance of virtual learning and networking increased enormously.
The One Health Knowledge Café Team organized a series of webinars that brought together experts from different countries to share their country specific situation and responses to COVID-19 and contribute in the effort of combating the problem of COVID-19 by establishing better linkages with researchers and professionals from different countries and experts from different fields.
The complete sessions and the presentations of the passed webinars are available here:
- Webinar "Epidemiology of COVID-19 and Risk Communication Approaches
- Webinar Vaccines and Treatments for COVID-19: Progress Since 2020
- Webinar "Implications of COVID-19 to the Society, Ecology and Environment" - 29 April 2021
- Webinar "Climate Change and Health" - 25 March 2021
- Webinar “Impact of COVID-19 on Sustainable Development Goals” - 4 March 2021
- Webinar "Educational Approaches in context of COVID-19" - 28 January 2021
Webinar series within 2020
- Webinar #7 (17 December 2020)
- Webinar #6 (27 November 2020)
- Webinar #5 (30 October 2020)
- Webinar #4 (30 September 2020)
- Webinar #3 (4 September 2020)
- Webinar #2 (28 August 2020)
- Webinar #1 (31 July 2020)
For more information please contact the One Health Knowledge Café Team at firstname.lastname@example.org